17 April 2013

Toun's dilemma

Doc this is my first time here and I thank God I finally found you. I got engaged to this very strict,stiff,non caring dude. Although he has always been like that, I just hope when we get married he would change a bit. He is not the kind of guy that comes
home and gives you a hug or kiss, even when I try to kiss him, he stiffens up like he's scared. His siblings say it's his upbringing, growing up with Rev. Fathers etc..

Now, the problem is that we live in the same house for weeks and he won't touch me, I am the one who goes all the way to touch him, and when he finally does, he last for just 3 minutes and says"baby am sorry ,you will come next time", but this next time takes 3 to 4weeks!

Laitan, this is really driving me crazy. When I complain,he says forget about sex talk, that he wants to make money....I don't get affection, love or care.....I just wanna know if there are men like this?, doesn't he like me anymore?, or is it the money issue? Help me please. MISS TOUN ( real name withheld).


What do you think is wrong here? Is this dilemma a common one? Leave your comments and advice for Toun.....