19 August 2013

Early morning sex SXT 131


Now guys, imagine waking up next to a woman in cool silk pjs(or no pjs at all) ,the weather is cold, it's about to rain.Mr Young is the only one in the room feeling warm. You move close to madam with Mr Young way ahead. You cuddle up close to Iya Semilore, she faces you sharply with her face stern,not smiling at all and says "Baba Semilore, I beg you in the name of God, don't spoil my day o, you know in a few minutes I have to get up to get the kids ready for school, leave me alone!" Pele


Now Ladies, imagine the kids are still asleep(or you don't have kids yet), you just finished 30minutes of dance work out or exercise, you just had a hot bath and the only thing on your mind is this fine fine fine man in your bed. You start kissing him and he turns around and says " baby, we have a training at the office this morning, I need all the sleep I can get, please don't disturb me abeg!"Pele



Not to worry, for once I would allow you copy and paste this article to send to him as a bb message, text or email. Just this once..

Why morning sex is great for you
1. People who begin their day with sex are healthier and happier. Try it on Monday
2. Sex releases chemicals like oxytocin that keeps us emotionally bonded throughout the day. Try it on Tuesday
3. It keeps the cold away and breathing is better throughout the day. Try it on Wednesday
4. You would be able to think more clearly, work would go on smoothly. Try it on Thursday
5. Sex helps for stress reduction and so you are more relaxed. Try it on Friday
6. Sex first thing in the morning is my way of saying you are top priority in my life. Try it on Saturday
7. Sex releases estrogens that makes you glow, helps hair grow, strengthens your immunity, improves sperm quality and a woman's fertility, and helps reduce cardiovascular health risks. Try it on Sunday


Have a lovely week
Doc Laitan (email; doclaitan@gmail.com)


Condolence to Adebola Adedeji
My good selfless friend lost her mum a few days ago. Debola dear, she knew you loved her and we would all surely meet again someday......kisses. One last thing Debz, it's SHAG not KNACK, lol.