29 March 2013

Seyi's dilemma

Hi Doc, I must say I admire your courage for a blog like this. I am particularly happy that you find time to educate guys like me. My marriage is only 2 years old and I already feel what happened to Ayo and Steve is happening to my wife and I.

My name is Seyi and I am in my early 30s. I am a very busy person and work outside Lagos two weeks in a month. My wife doesn't work for now but would start soon hopefully after her casual leave is over. We have an 11 month old Infant. When I am home,I expect my wife to have missed me as much as I have missed her, but she acts as if I wasn't even gone at all. Sex has become a luxury and I am getting frustrated.

I love my wife and respect her so much that being unfaithful isn't an option. I took the job also thinking that the distance would keep the fire burning, she actually encouraged me to take the job.

I feel as if she isn't attracted to me any more but I haven't added any weight anywhere. I try to look good for her, buy her gifts, give her allowance, take her out throughout the period I am around, help with our child, nothing seem to be working.

This has been going on for a while and I no fit tell my guys. I hope you consider my dilemma for publishing because I would be coming to Lagos soon and I would really want to make love to my very sexy wife, HELP!