20 March 2013

Erectile Dysfunction and Vaginal dryness. SXT 107

Where really is the MIND of a guy? The available options are brain, heart and penis. I strongly think the answer is penis. Any contrary opinion?... I didn't think so. For ladies I believe the mind is part of our brain (what did u think I'd say? I be woman na, Lool).

When a guy sees a hot babe, his mind starts to play tricks on him and as we all know, the MIND is a very POWERFUL THING (*wink, lool). In some instances, the mind of a guy might be in his brain. I have to give you this gist: we were at this “owanbe” on Saturday, suddenly my husband sustained a little cut on his finger (the truth is that we don't even know how the cut got there sef).

My guy was still showing me that madam see o, immediately this ugly cocoyam got tissue from her purse and put his hand on her lap. She applied pressure and even put plaster.
The question is, did she plan to catch a bobo that way?
Does she take blade, tissue and plaster to parties?  The only thing she didn't do was suck on his finger! Now catch the cruise, he was sitting right beside me throughout the party facing me. She was beside him on the other side, she came with a bobo whom she formed for throughout the party o.

Me and my guy sef were even making fun of them that her forming was too much on top nothing. Long and short of the story, I came home alone o. More of his friends came and we were having fun but I had to go home cos of the kids.  Throughout the journey home I was just blaming myself for leaving because the girl wasn't a chick but she did too much ‘aajo’ (excess affection) and I left him with her at the party.

 I am not a jealous lover because I trust my guy but the look I gave her must have sent her to the grave and back.  The truth is that the aajo she did is a turn on for most guys and so I had to put her in her place codedly. (Don't ask me where my bobo's MIND was at the time, I was curious too but he was wearing a native attire and I could not really tell, so when he got home that night, I punished him!*wink). 

Ladies when you suspect your guys, the only option is punishment, serious punishment! On the other hand, I was given gist about a Nollywood movie in which a man was married for months without having sex with his wife. Before marriage he posted this babe ehn, she thought he was being a sweet guy. Eventually, he had to open up that his gasket was flat, his radiator was bad and therefore, his AC wasn't working at all! (lool).

Back to SXT, things like this definitely happen every day but the great news is that there is a hope, depending on the cause of the problem. Sometimes there is adequate stimulation and the mind is willing but the genitals are not responding adequately or not at all. 

For men this disorder of sexual excitement is termed erectile dysfunction but in women, vaginal dryness is what is noticed. The erection process is a complex process involving blood supply, the muscles of the penis, nerves, hormones and the psyche.  Once there is a problem with any of the processes, an erectile dysfunction arises. 

A man with regular early morning pj (erection) who doesn't have sustained erection before or during intercourse may have a psychological type of erectile dysfunction. These category of men visit the psychiatrist, others generally are referred to the Urologist. Vaginal dryness in women of the childbearing age is usually treated at home by their spouse who simply gets Vaseline or K-y jelly ready in case of incasity (Lool). When the cream is applied, the woman usually relaxes and the dryness improves. 

These women rarely present to their gynecologist, a likely reason is because in this part of the world issues regarding sex is considered  inappropriate for women (more on such issues still to come). This is 2013, if you have problems with sexual intercourse, SPEAK OUT don't CUT GUYS THEN PUT PLASTER! Mscheeeew. (Lool) Cheers peeps! Doc Laitan