19 March 2013

An attractive woman. SXT 103

So one day at work, a male patient grabbed a female psychiatrist(on her *you know where) and it pained me that she could not forget her hand on his face. chai! The privileges those people enjoy ehn,I am just waiting for one guy's hand to miss road, what I would do infact!(a friend beside me just said "nothing!") . But seriously, if a patient(who is supposed to be out of touch with reality) is attracted to the physical *appendages* of a woman, does this mean all men are attracted first to "what she has to offer"?

We are still talking about the first phase of sex(excitement) as related to guys. I already gave a few tips about how
to make arouse women, today I want us to learn about what is considered as "attractive" for most guys and the problems that can arise when the male reproductive organ (I am trying to form serious doctor by not saying penis, oops!) refuses to perform. Feel free to share with us who u think a man sees as attractive and those they consider wowo.Me I have kuku been told I don't know who is fine and who is not, I consider all my friends very beautiful and I appreciate beauty as a package, but since na my guy talk am, I had to rest my case.

I have named the 8 features below "Laitan's fine girl attributes"

#fine face-, fine girl(in Jennifer's accent)

#dress sense-, not long -top- on- long -skirt kinda sister

#easy to talk to-,guys don't mind the 'H' factor sef anymore(is it possible guys are becoming desperate? )

#down to earth-,(right now, I am lol as I remember the suffer I suffered when I was in love) , being down to earth is hard mehn.

#good packaging-, education in order, Msc in jand or Yankee (*Yimu)

#shapely-, sexy. thank God for body magic, nothing is impossible (hehehe)

#can cook-, if u cant cook,when he isn't home, go to oasis and buy cooked soup, any one he likes.

#not demanding-, baby lets go and watch django, where are we going for vals day?(me I do it well., Lol) In short, attraction varies from guy to guy. A man might find a woman wearing "bubu"attractive, he might find "forming"a good quality.A guy might not even find naked Beyonce attractive sef(beans? is he blind).
Can you imagine a young man presented with Beyonce as a Val gift and they talked all night? and his Mr young wasn't in the mood! There is a ghengen word for that and it is called..............who knows?.........any body?..............nobody?.................IMPOTENCE.
It is Serious matter o, a big problem that embarrasses guys especially at clinics especially when unfortunately for them the attending doctor is a hawt babe (see wahala).Fortunately there are drugs that work, I am sure u know the name and colour sef, but just in case you dont( and u have tried the malam at "university of suya" at Allen ikeja, lool) and that did not work, then u need to see ur psychiatrist or urologist asap, or else u would be adding depression to the equation. Now, where do we put a guy whose Mr young behaves like AKpos?

Doc Laitan