10 April 2013

Peter's dilemma

I appreciate the good work doc and I have been following you for a while now. I am not the type to put my affairs in the open but I need help on this one because I think my brother is sleeping with my girlfriend.


I am 28 and live in the UK,  I work at night and go to school during the day. My girlfriend of 4 years recently came to visit and so did my twin brother. We are identical twins and only we can tell ourselves apart.  My girlfriend has often asked me and I have told her the only way is by our dressing and voice. My voice is a bit softer than his, and I am a formal dresser while he wears only casuals. We have had our differences since we were kids and had to be separated as children but we became friends as we grew older.

When I realised my babe was coming, I told him to stay with his friends nearby and he did. He knows she cannot tell us apart and he jokes about that a lot saying she probably wouldn't tell us apart in bed as well. I began suspecting one time I wanted to have sex and she said she was a bit sore from yesterday. I thought she was joking because at that time I hadn't touched her in 3 days because of school.

The next time was while we were at my work place and we decided to have a quickie, I saw some scratch marks on her arse . When I asked her she said I have become very rough and she doesn't like it. I was very confused and after so much consideration, I asked my brother If he had been coming around to check on her whenever I was not home. This is what he said " you guys dey serious?" I told him I had proposed marriage and met with her parents but he didn't give me a definite answer. 

I am going crazy. I don't want it to seem like I am accusing either one of them, I also think she is a victim of one of my brothers callous schemes. If he is not guilty and I confront him, It could ruin the relationship I have tried to build for over 14 years but this is the mother of my unborn children and I love her so much. If I talk to her about it, things would never be the same again and she would leave me. I am human and demand the truth. I have not gone to school or touched her in days, we can't be sleeping with the same girl. Is all this just in my mind?




To share an experience, dilemma or question, send an email to doclaitan@gmail.com. Follow on Twitter @doclaitan  and like our facebook fan page Doc Laitan.