10 April 2013

Ask Doc Laitan


Dear Doc,
Please I need your help urgently , I am 27 years old and I hope to get married this year but this problem of premature ejaculation is really affecting my relationship. I have tried several means of conquering it but it seems nothing is working ...please help me out. Thanks, Chuks


Dear Chucks,
Premature ejaculation was introduced in SXT 107 (older post) where it was described as a sexual arousal problem. It is surprising that most men still suffer from this sexual dysfunction when treatment is just a taxi away. I would not prescribe any form of treatment because it is unethical except in a consulting room in a clinic or hospital. Also because you would need physical and blood tests before commencing medication. Please see a UROLOGIST (a doctor for male genital issues) or a PSYCHIATRIST (a doctor who treats emotional and behavioral problems, sexual dysfunctions inclusive).It is important that you learn the art of female sexual satisfaction in form of finger genital stimulation and oral sex, so your spouse doesn't feel frustrated.
Good luck Chuks