25 March 2013

Ayo's dilemma.

Welcome to this segment of the blog where true life sexual experiences are shared and questions are answered. Please note that for confidentiality,real names will be withheld and true events modified. To share an experience, send an email to doclaitan@gmail.com. You might be contacted if additional information is required for clarification. Our first experience  is shared by a woman in desperate need of how to be more sexually appealing to her man. 

My name is Ayo (real name withheld), a 31 year old self employed woman married for 4 years with a 3 year old son. I am 5ft 9" tall, I weigh about 65kg, I am shapely and attractive. 

I own a boutique and live in Lagos with my husband Steve (real name withheld). He is an electrical engineer working with a reputable company and I must admit that we are indeed very comfortable financially. However, we have not had sex in the last 10 months, the last time we did was
for  about 5 minutes on my last birthday.

We have known each other for a total of 10 years now and during courtship we had wild sex anytime and everywhere.  We were a couple to envy and I looked forward to spending the rest of my life with him.

The problem started after I gave birth to my son, Steve moved out of our bedroom so he could sleep better. After 3 months he moved back in and we had sex about once or twice a month then. It became worse and now over the last 10 months we have moved further apart and now live like brother and sister. 

I read one of your articles and I realise I want to feel want to feel like a woman again. I feel empty and lonely. There is no cuddling and hugging. I don't even know how to kiss again. I feel like a stranger in my home. I am unhappy and need to talk to someone. I have lots of friends but I can't tell them what I am going through, I have tried to tell my sister but it just doesn't feel right. How do I make him look at me like he used to. Please help.

.......................................................................................................
The reply to Ayo's dilemma would be posted soon. Meanwhile, what do you think the problem is? What can she do?
Keep reading.

Doc Laitan