07 October 2013

Sexual satisfaction and penile size. (Part 1) SXT 138



I know you are eager to read my view about the topic but since this is my blog and I can do as I like, I would first give you some gist about my weekend...hehehehehehe!

I finally saw this movie "keeping my man" at the cinema and I absolutely L-O-V-E-D it.The name of the movie says it all and it captured different types of sexual relationships in marriages. In one marriage the lady had sexual aversion disorder (refer to older posts), thus was always giving excuses not to have sex, so the guy encouraged them to get help from a therapist. I was shocked (but impressed) that people actually(and would now) have such level of awareness for sexual disorders. For that I give kudos to the script writter ,even though the lovely therapist was mute when the s*** hit the roof !.

Meanwhile another married couple was simply hilarious.The guy that played the role of Rasheed was just nuts.... His wife tried all sorts to get his attention, the guy was just a serious casco(rigid)! At one point she wore a corset,cuffed herself to the bed and called him into the room. When he came in and saw her, he laughed and left her there. She had to be rescued by the house domestic assistant! It was indeed a good tension easer for me, comic relief indeed but the point is that no matter how rigid your spouse is, you must constantly and patiently do something nice to spice up the relationship...eventually, they would succumb.

The next day on my way home, I was listening to Tiwa Savage and Don Jazzy's Eminado song when I got the idea for my next article. You know the part where Tiwa said "open the door,I'd leave you begging for more, carry me like your baby, I don't know what you did to me, boy I'd never leave I'd be your eminado eminado...." It isn't so hard to put it together and imagine a guy who comes home("open the door") and has sex with his lady against the wall ("carry me like your baby") . A man that knows the right command to give Mr Young (his penis) is a correct guy, and definitely the kind of man Tiwa sang about in that track (if she wrote the song), no wonder she said "i dont know what you did to me, boy I'd never leave ".

Even if Mr Young is the shortest member in his class, if he knows his stuff, he would be made class captain, finish! Most women are intrigued by a tall member, but a tall dunce member cannot impressed the ladies, neither can a short one or a fat one or a skinny one. A lady may be disappointed if after all the romantic gestures, you guys finally get down to business and she discovers that Mr Young isn't the size she imagined. The disappointment is soon forgotten when Mr Young finishes with a first class. Bear in mind that sex doesn't begin and end at vaginal intercourse for women unlike men (SXT 101).

I guess it is time to tell you guys that ladies don't discuss the size of their spouse's Mr Young, they gist about the action. So get over the obsession about your penile size and show some 007 moves....*wink. Next time, we would go into initimate details about how the size of the penis relates to sexual satisfaction. In the meantime, obsess less, act more!

Keep reading
Doc Laitan