09 April 2013

Feedback from Ayo

Remember Ayo who has a baby and hadn't had sex with her husband for over 10 months? I advised her to get a make over and start afresh with her man. This is her feedback after 2 weeks .



Doc Laitan, 
You were right, my Miss Caro did look like Wole Soyinka's hair. I got in touch with my best friend and she took me to a spa where I got a full body wax. I bought different lacy matching underwear and even bought a stethoscope and wardcoat to play a  sexy game with him.
I have used up all your tips and now I want more. My husband has been so happy and he confessed that he was so close to having an affair. We have been so close and I am getting a full time nanny to look after my son so I can also be a great wife and lover. Pls pls pls pls can we meet? I just want to give you a big hug for saving my marriage.

Share your experience or dilemma and get professional advice. doclaitan@gmail.com, Twitter @doclaitan, Like our facebook fan page